Clean Room Depot HDT series tables are designed to support heavy equipment loads along with many table top laminar flow products. All surfaces are easy to clean, non-shedding and completely sealed for use in class 10-100000 clean room environments. The table top is constructed of 1 3/16″ high density particle board, encased with high pressure white plastic laminate. Sides are covered with a light gray shock absorbing “t” mold edging that eliminates all sharp corners & seams for user comfort. The legs and aprons are 1 1/4″ sq. 16 gauge tubular steel with an electrostatically applied baked white powder coat finish.
- Work Surface: 1 3/16″ high density core laminated with a chemical resistant, easy to clean white mica.
- Frame: 1 1/4″ sq. 16 gauge tubular steel with an electrostatically applied baked white powder coat finish.
- Sides: Non-shedding, shock absorbing “t” mold edging that eliminates all sharp corners and seams.
- Feet: Adjustable leg levelers.
- Easy to assemble knock down construction.
Upper and Lower Shelves
Anti-static, Polypropylene or Stainless Steel Work Surfaces
Equipment Penetrations or Cutouts
Fully Assembled One Piece Construction
Custom Height, Widths, Lengths & Colors